Friday, November 16, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Lights, music, decorations....

Walmart's aisles are full of huge trees, and huge stacks of toys. 

There are bows on all the streetlights and snow men in all the windows. 

I've got all my ornaments ready, there are stacks of Christmas recipes on my pin-board. I have not one, but five Christmas mix Cd's, each song carefully handpicked. :)  

Christmas is finally here. I love it. :)

People complain about Christmas taking over Thanksgiving. 

But really, isn't Christmas the thing we should be most thankful for?  



For some Christmas cheer:

> Make some fun little Christmas trees! 





> Check out this recipe! 







> And music, since we all need music. :)






Fine Print: Images / video not mine, could someone please make me that popcorn? 

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I agree with you- Christmas can't come too soon for me. My roommate and I have been listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album since October:) I started making some cute Christmas ornaments this week, and also am working on an Operation Christmas Child box. It's the most wonderful time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! It looks like you are missing some links? I tried clicking on the picture of the delicious looking popcorn but it didn't send me to the recipe!

    Happy Thanksgiving and MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Genevieve, I believe they are fixed now. :)

      Delete
  3. Being thankful for Christmas - that should be spread around!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://iwishispokelatinandgerman.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Keep up the awesome blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete