Here are my multitudes for this week. : )
24. Hint's of fall in the

air.
25. Plum colored clothing. (I love that the color plum is everywhere this year.)
26. Stanton Lanier's beautiful music. (Check my mixpod on the side, There is some of his music in there. : )
27. Corn Stalks turning brown
28. Red Raspberries.
29. Cloud Banks telling us that Autumn is near.
30. Vacation Plans. (Excuse me a second.... Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I can't wait!)
31. Gray Sweatshirts in the morning with...
32. Chai Tea : )
33. 5 unread books on my shelf. (And they were half off at the thrift store!!!!!)
34. An Assignment nearly done!!!!!
What are you thankful for this week?
Fine Print: Picture not my own. It's made me feel less sad for giving up summer. :)
            
            



.gif)


Here in South Africa it's springtime and I'm so glad the chill is leaving and making it's way to your side of the planet :) Autumn is a beautiful season, and a great season to read! (P.S. I'm also a book nerd!)
ReplyDeleteAutumn is da coolest season E-VAAAAA! =-) I heard a bit from Gramma O. about your vacation and I'm very glad for you and hope you have a good time. =-D
ReplyDelete@Dani, Thank you for letting us have the cooler days for awhile. : ) (And BTW Thanks for coming by!) I think we really ought to start up a society of abibliophobiacs. ;)
ReplyDelete@Teddy
Thanks! I can't wait........!
Love your list. Espeically chai tea. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Heather!
ReplyDelete