Monday, September 12, 2011

Headed for Adventure


Today is finally the day! We are packed and ready to go. A full two week vacation lies ahead, full of who knows what adventure. :) I plan on blogging throughout vacation, but, seeing as we are headed for the mountains, if you all don't hear from me, it's because I've gotten unplugged from the internet. :/

My bags are stuffed with books, my journal, and extra notebooks. I'm ready to just relax and fuel up on reading and writing.



Multitudes for this Monday :

35: Vacation is finally here!!!

36: Beautiful, inspiring pictures

37: Sewing projects that actually look right when finished.

38: Writing instructors

39: Sleepy little girl voices in the morning from the next room.

40: A brother who gets all worked up over the possibility of buying an air soft gun.

41. The smell of chocolate chip cookies baking.

42. Anticipation.

43. A wonderful church and church family.


That's all for now, I'll talk to you all soon.

P.S. If you are a reader and want to sign up for the giveaway, please remember to let me know in a comment. :)

Fine print: Neither photos are my own. I wish those suitcases belonged to me...


4 comments:

  1. oh vacations this time of year are bliss.
    be blessed,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, have a great time on your vacation! I always bring extra books on a vacation as well. It's a great policy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have FUN and write me all about it when you get back!!!!!!
    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete