Friday, May 25, 2012

In Which I Return from the Land of Silence.

Dear neglected friends and readers.

I've finally got all the boxes moved, many of them unpacked even. I've got the first days of work tucked under my belt, and I've finally found a chance to sit down and connect to the internet. The sad thing is, I still don't have internet at home so I'm forced to sit and sip Iced Chai Tea at Panera Bread in order to write to you all.

Isn't that sad?

So, it won't be long and regular posting will be back. And I promise for all you all who I follow, my google reader is chock full of your posts, and I'll be reading them soon. :)

Thanks to all the new followers and comment writers! I appreciate it, and can't wait to get to know you all some more!

My coffee cup is empty and I have only 2 minutes more of internet time, so, until I order another Iced Chai Latte, I must bid you farewell.

Talk to you soon!
Amanda


Fine Print: Image not mine. Wish I had a dress like that to wear to Panera. :) 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I've really missed your posts, Amanda! :)

    I've heard quite a bit about Panera Bread over the blogosphere, but I've never been in one... Someday, when I take a road trip east, it's on my bucket list to hunt one up and taste for myself. :grin:

    I don't think I mentioned it yet, but I just love the new blog look! The color palate and that cursive script are so perfectly adorable.

    Have a beautiful day!
    --Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there I am glad you are back hope to see many more Panara posts :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. She lives! Was worried maybe you got lost or kidnapped or something. Glad you're being forced into Panera. ;-) Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you!!! See at the end of summer! Call me!!
    ~Amber S.

    ReplyDelete