Saturday, August 18, 2012

And you guys thought I was bad...





See?  I'm not the only one who makes up book-affiliated words. :) Now try and tell me that you don't want a T - shirt with that on it.


I've been being a librocubicularist quite a bit these past two weeks. Somewhere, within some friendly handshake, I received a horrid bit of bacteria. Said horrid bacteria, drained every bit of life out of me and left me coughing and sneezing my way through almost 2 entire weeks.

It was awful.

So, wrapped in my sweatshirt, armed with many books, and a pantry full of vegetable broth and Ramen noodles, I buckled down and tried to get better. It took several complicated crimes on my favorite mystery show, 2 audiobooks, 39 cups of tea, a can of paint, multiple episodes of Dr. Who, one furry cat, and precisely one and a half boxes of Cheez-its.

(Yes, Cheez-its are required when you are sick.)

But I am better now, and ready to attack life head on. :)

I'll be back very soon.  Stay well, and take time to be a librocubicularist today.

:)
Fine Print:  Above image and word is not mine. Much applause to the brilliant genius who created this word. :)

7 comments:

  1. Love that word and the illustration!

    Oh! So sorry you were sick! Glad you are feeling better now!
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. *raises hand* Oh, me, me I want a shirt with that on it, it's splendid! Hope you feel better soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you're feeling better now. :)

    I agree! They should make a t-shirt out of that. ;) I would totally buy it.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're better and back on here! Fun list of things... I wish I had the time. :) And I second the shirt! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your post! Even though you were sick, you were able to create something sweet, cheerful, and funny. Thank you for that!

    I know you wrote this awhile back, but I still want you to know I hope you're feeling better! :)

    Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ! I was searching for "Librocubicularist" definition on internet and arrived on your blog ! Thanks for the explanation ;-) Can you tell me where this illustration is from and who made it please ?? thanks so much ! Smooches from Belgium ! Sandrine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! No I can't find where the illustration came from. I know the picture (without the words,) made it's way through pinterest a few months ago, the words came more recently, I've done some hunting but I can't find where either came from. :/ Sorry!

      Delete