Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hello!

Hello friends,

My, that looks a bit stiff.

'ello chums!   (Be sure to read that in your best British Accent)

That better?

So, life has taken a sudden and wee bit unexpected twist. My residence is about to change. Quite exciting actually. Prepare for several posts on fresh paint, moving trucks, and cardboard boxes.

Also I'm looking for work, and getting ready for college this fall. : )  Life is an awfully big adventure right now. :)

But, I'll try not to disappear anymore. Even if it is only little tidbits of moaning on how little cardboard boxes can hold.

Oh, one more thing. Whatcha think of the new look? Isn't it cute! Qui created it for me, thanks again Qui, I love it! :)  If you all are reading in a reader you've got to come check it out. :)

Oh, and there is a new blog button over there on the sidebar if you'd like to update it. :)

Oh, and there will be a book coming for this month's Abibliophobiac's Calendar.

Oh, I think I had better stop. : D

Fine Print: Images not mine. Would love to own a print of it though. Perhaps for my birthday? hint.. hint... :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the new look, and so excited to see how the Lord is working in what's going on w/ and around you. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look, Amanda! Very lovely indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute template! I especially love the little watercolor birds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I especially love the grape-colored tree with the birdcage. It's great to see you back, by the way, and I wish you all the best with your plans! Moving, job searching, and college are a little frightening, but very exciting, too. :) I'm eager to hear how things turn out, even if it is only about cardboard boxes and asking for the millionth time, "WHERE did I put that??" Take care! :D

    ReplyDelete