Monday, November 7, 2011

Multitudes~ A Place of Safety

"He (God) shall cover thee with His feathers,
and under His wings shalt thou trust
His truth shall be thy shield and buckler."
                                            Psalm 91:4

This was my verse for today. A verse so often mindlessly quoted, and forgotten. A verse that holds worlds of sweet comfort. A promise of a safe place of love and protection. This was my multitude for today. 


Fine Print: this is number 98 in the multitudes I am chronicling on Mondays. Image is not mine. 

3 comments:

  1. Precious truth, Amanda. One of my favorite verses because of the word picture, and I love the picture you posted! You and yours are in my prayers, dear.
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Amanda, that beautiful verse is often overlooked. Thank you for bringing that to my mind!
    And that picture! Oh my goodness, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda,

    I love this verse! Psalms is my favorite as of late. Going through a rough season, His words lift me and make me feel close to Him, hemmed in by His love and grace.

    blessings in His grace,

    Nacole

    http://sixinthehickorysticks.blogspot.com/2011/11/31-days-to-holistic-christ-centered.html

    ReplyDelete