No doubt Mondays are rarely fun days. They mean work. But they also mean new possibilities. Before you stretches an entire week unmarked by anything. What you will make of this week depends largely on what you will make of today.
Just a little pep talk for myself and ya'll. :)
Multitudes for Mondays:
55. Warmth. :)
56: Joyfully at Home - Jasmine Bauchum. I love this book, it has helped me greatly.
57. All five senses. Life would be so different without them.
58. School studies.
59. Little girl learning to read.
60. Tales of a Wayside Inn - (Thanks again for recommending it Eyebright! I love it!)

61. Craft projects that actually turn out.
62. Old hymns and the stories behind them.
63. Crunchy leaves.
64. Apples, just waiting to be turned into sauce.
65. Music.
What are you grateful for as this week begins?
Fine print: None of these pictures are my own.
            
            





.gif)


I thank you for the pep talk, because I always seem to need one for Mondays. ;) Also, I'm SO glad you like Tales of a Wayside Inn! Besides, doesn't the title just make you want to curl up next to a fireside with a hot cup of something? I should read more poetry. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pep talk!
ReplyDeleteBring on Mondays! I love them! Counting your joys, I see. A great way to view our lives with thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I LOVE the "bookworm" picture! I have on that hangs in my quiet place room and I can just gaze at it for long periods. :)
Like all your likes. =-D Especially the applesauce...I've been craving Gramma O'Neal's this afternoon.
ReplyDelete